Price: $845pp. Deposit of $500 required to reserve your spot. The remainder will be invoiced separately.
Outdoor Pre Hospital Emergency Care (PHEC) Workshop:
This is the advanced outdoor first aid qualification recognised by New Zealand outdoor education and adventure tourism providers. During the 5-day programme the theory of medical emergencies and treatment is presented in an interactive and exciting manner. Participants then apply this knowledge by attending to realistic emergency scenarios. This hands-on, practical approach dramatically improves the retention of information, and better prepares participants to manage emergencies when access to medical facilities and equipment is limited.
Group Bookings: Please Contact Us to arrange group bookings or specialised courses.
Content Includes: (Subject to change)
- Patient assessment
- Resuscitation - including oxygen therapy
- Fracture and wound management
- Multiple casualty management
- Medical conditions
- Semi-Automated External Defibrillation
- Patient preparation and transportation
- Specific environmental conditions
- Intra-muscular medication administration
- And much more!
9 - 13 August 2021 (Christchurch)
13 - 17 September 2021 (Southern Lakes)
15 - 19 November 2021 (Christchurch)