2022 Certificate in Outdoor Pre Hospital Emergency Care - Training (3 Days) $500 + Assessment (2 Days) $345
Price: 3 days Training $500 plus 2 days Assessment $345
The initial training amount is required to reserve your spot. The assessment fee will be invoiced separately.
Outdoor Pre Hospital Emergency Care (PHEC) Workshop:
This is the advanced outdoor first aid qualification recognised by New Zealand outdoor education and adventure tourism providers. During the 5-day programme the theory of medical emergencies and treatment is presented in an interactive and exciting manner. Participants then apply this knowledge by attending to realistic emergency scenarios. This hands-on, practical approach dramatically improves the retention of information and better prepares participants to manage emergencies when access to medical facilities and equipment is limited.
Group Bookings: Please Contact Us to arrange group bookings or specialised courses.
Content Includes: (Subject to change)
- Patient assessment
- Resuscitation - including oxygen therapy
- Fracture and wound management
- Multiple casualty management
- Medical conditions
- Semi-Automated External Defibrillation
- Patient preparation and transportation
- Specific environmental conditions
- Intra-muscular medication administration
- And much more!
- 23 - 25 plus 26 & 27 May. Christchurch
- 13 - 15 plus 16 & 17 June. Wanaka
- 22 - 23 plus 15 & 26 August. Christchurch
- 19 - 21 plus 22 & 23 September. Queenstown.
- 14 - 16 plus 17 & 18 November. Christchurch.